argh!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Well, I am angry now. My teeth are gnashing at everyone in the immediate vicinity. I just spent 20 minutes crafty a lovely little post for you and wouldn't you know, Panera's wireless system took a crap and I lost everything. It was a good post too! I was going to win the Nobel prize for my procrastination theory and I was grateful that I don't have to scavenge for my basic needs. I also confessed my crush on Ira Glass, the host of This American Life.

Man, maybe I'm going to have to not be so cheap and get that mobile wireless service after all. At least then when I lose posts I can call up Verizon and scream at a poor, unsuspecting service employee.

As my mama always says, sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hydrant.

1 comment

Benoit Lapierre said...

Hi from Canada,
Keep on going, your Blog is very interesting!







Get Firefox!

1:57 PM