It's a MIRACLE!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

wHOO Hoo!! I'm connected to the web from home! I'm laying here on the couch wearing my fun t-shirt that says "You're not the boss of me" and pondering whether to watch NBC or CBS while telling you, dear reader, how I defended your honour today at the evil empire.

Looks like "Cold Case" on CBS is the winner since Law & Order: CI is a rerun.

Wow, I am still in total awe that I'm coming to you live from my very own home tank!!

Anyhoo, let me tell you what happened at Wally World today. See, I didn't have anything to buy there, however, up towards the front of the store there is a nursing clinic where you can get inexpensive treatment for common ailments without an appointment. I am still having significant difficulty breathing, so my mums suggested that rather than waiting until I could get an appointment, I should stop in there to see if I could get a prescription for a breathing treatment or at least an antihistamine stronger than what's sold over the counter.

I went and after I informed them of my symptoms, they informed me that they weren't authorized to prescribe bronchial inhalers. Miraculously, they didn't charge me for an office visit.

How did I thank them? I walked across the store, began gasping and then blew chunks all over the place. It was not a pretty thing to be sure.

Guess that told them, huh?

Well, I'm off to catch up on your blogs now. Toodles! :-)

2 comments

that's what i do everytime i walk thru the house of satan's doors...blow chunks

good for you..you'll be unstoppable now...

12:48 AM
leo myshkin said...

don't you have a shark tattoo?

reminds me of the old monkey joke:

two monkeys were arguing over who got drunker the previous night. the first monkey described a real gruesome scene.

the second monkey said, oh yeah, when i got home, "i blew chunks"

first monkey "big deal"

second monkey "chunks is my dog"

congrats on the net hook up.

7:04 AM