Get old, stay cool

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Those punk-a$$ kids that hang out in front of the kwikee mart will get out of your way when you show up all tatted out with these:















Look your best when you meet your maker with this beauty kit:















Instead of talking about your colon and your pee all the time, just wear it around your neck. All the hip kids wear "bling":









Two things that suck about aging: losing your hearing and forgetting where you put your keys. Here's your solution:









As you can see, I have way too much free time on my hands so I have been scouring the web for the odd, strange and truly offbeat. If you want to see more or want to purchase any of the above, go to www.perpetualkid.com.

5 comments

you know what..that ear with the key on it is not a bad idea..if there was a tiny hearing aid in there..i'd buy one...you haven't discovered pogo.com yet..that's where I go when I getbored..

10:32 PM
buddha_girl said...

I think I may get that Jesus Make-up kit for my Mom. She's a die-hard Catholic, but I think she may just snort with laughter anyway.

8:56 AM
billy pilgrim said...

i didn't get to where i am today by joking about my colon.

9:44 AM
McRaven said...

Thanks for the visual of you laying on the couch with laptop searching the web. Funny stuff Rocky!

8:43 AM
Babs said...

Haha! I was thinking the earring would be perfect for JS and then read her comment!
I need a tat of the pill minder. I'd be lost without mine.

9:03 PM