Science Experiments with the Lady Shark

Monday, July 21, 2008



Greetings. You know what happens when you leave a bag of M&M's in the car on a hot day in July? Not a whole lot! The insides of the hard candy shell melt like nobody's business but you'll never know it until you bite into one. Makes me wonder, though, if that hard candy shell is made out of fiberglass or some other durable substance.

Anyway, how are you? I'm exhausted. I have two court cases coming up and one that's brewing which makes for very long nights and a very very tired lady shark. I decided to take a few moments this morning and post my picture here for you (above - well, at least an interpretation of me doing my M&M experiment). I needed a diversion before I dive into Monday.

2 comments

buddha_girl said...

M&Ms in a hot car? Holy crap.

I'm sure I'll be able to experience Buddha 'finding' some hot little gems of chocolate in my car at some point this summer.

Good luck with the cases - sounds like the job is definitely taking advantage of your brains, sister! Keep your head up!

9:52 AM
McRaven said...

You look a little green! Love you!

1:20 PM